Friday, February 8, 2019

immoral :: essays research papers

Someone that I find to be immoral is my mother. There are many reasons for why I feel this demeanor but just a a couple of(prenominal) of them are, she likes to date workforce that are younger than me, she has never held a amply time job in her life, she puts herself before her children, she is lazy, and she is very sexually active.As far as my family is concerned she needs to grow up and cause taking responsibility for her life and the actions that she takes. My mother bitches because she has no money and hindquarterst pay rent, yet she wont go kayoed and get a full time job to pay her bills. Since she wont work and has no money she live off the system, fundamentally the way it works is the taxes we pay as employed people go to her and she does nothing. The amount of money that she gets from being on welfare has allowed my siblings and I to go without for much of our lives. Now since our fathers are in the picture more and ache custody of us we are no being raised the way w e have deserved to be our whole lives. The trouble is that as a mother I thought that u were supposed to provide for your children and if anyone goes without costume or food it is the parent. When it comes to relationships my mother doesnt have the scoop out judgment. The men that my mother has had are normally younger than me and I am exclusively 20, and most of the time they are unemployed just like her. My mammary gland has no standards if it has a pulse she goes after it. For example I brought my best friend over to my moms house and the next day she t archaic me how cute she was and that if he was single she would go after him. My mom hasnt dated mortal over the age of 25 since I can remember. She also has a new boyfriend every couple of weeks. A huge problem with her sleeping with so many men is that she isnt setting a very good example for my 12 and 14 year old sisters.In my eyes my mother is the most immoral person that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment