Friday, April 19, 2019

Letter Response Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

garner Response - Essay ExampleI loathe games and duplicity in relationships I think if two people are interested in each other, they should simply be themselves and let the natural family of things play out. I am most comfortable when there is enough distance for individuality to come to through, but sufficient shared intimacy to make life richer because of the companionship. For me, passion is the welcome storm that passes strike and leaves freshness, comfort, and safety in its wake. Laughter is the sunshine that brightens the day and makes everything grow stronger.I am looking for a relationship where I can be free to follow my heart and dreams, while sharing that tour with someone who knows me well enough to stay by my side, and to keep walking with me even though I whitethorn follow a stray trail once in a while. I may not always know where I am going, but I know that I will eventually arrive at my desired destination.If you can run through lifes breakers on the beach, ap proach its mountains, and walk the narrow forest trails with humor, focus, stability, and grace-while keeping a smile on your face and a polish in your eye-you might want to come and go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment