Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A Night To Remember Essays -- essays research papers

Reaction of Chapters 1 and 2I birth just finishes reading the toss off 2 chapters of A iniquity to Remember. While I was reading the chapters I was putting tout ensemble the pictures that I saw in my past with the book. When I was reading I saw that Walter Lord wasnt that much into Similes and metaphors. He had great delight canal to get the reader interested and not bored. When I read books I normally look for where the plot is when the book starts. When I was reading this fable I thought that it was pretty interesting that right in the first chapter out of 10 he started the great accident with the iceberg. In chapter 1 I saw that John Jacob Astor and his wife were pretty calm citation on page 15 He was very calm and Mrs. Astor wasnt a bit alarmed. I read a little much and I saw that everyone was mostly joking around and thinking zippo happened.When I was reading through chapter 1 I noticed a small part of it that made me put the book down and start thinking for about 10 minutes. This part was on page 3. It says that For the adjoining 37 seconds, Fleet and Lee stood quietly side by side, watch the ice draw nearer. Now they were almost on top of it and the ship didnt turn. I first thought of how they must have felt getting closer by the second to the iceberg. There paddy wagon must have been beating fast from the shivering cold and restiveness from the iceberg. If I would have been standing there in the crows-nest, alive right away I would have so many unanswered questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment