Saturday, March 9, 2019

Behaviour Contract

I have always enjoyd to dupe movies and television shows but I guess it was an addiction already for the past(a) couple of months. I can say that I am very(prenominal) much(prenominal) qualified in look outing the television for the past sevener months. I love the thrill, happiness, suspense I feel whenever I watch something on television. Whenever I am at home, my whole day would be spent in front of the television. I some periods skip meals fair to watch my favourite movie or a certain talking show.Sometimes I even do not take a cleanse just to keep track of what I am watching. I love watching those shows that exposes the current fashion, recent social issues, and television magazines, shows that tells Hollywood celebrities lives and to the highest degree of wholly, movies like suspense thriller, horror, love stories and fairy tales. For me it is the source of my enjoyment, I sometimes for create to study and read books. I cipher too much watching the television causes great effects in my being. I think being bored triggers my addiction to television.I want something to entertain me so that I do not get too al one and only(a). Sometimes I get bored just studying and doing other things, but when it comes to television, I very cant feel ennui at entirely. I really feel entertain by the television. I should control my being hooked on television and might as well eliminate it. I should discipline myself and have self control. Within 2 weeks I should background my television viewing and by the end of month I moldiness have eliminated this behaviour already.If I spend too much of my time in front of the television then I impart affect my mother to deduct my allowance by 50%, I will not be fitted to go on a dark out during Fridays, I will not be allowed to wake up late during weekends, lastly I will not be able to go out with my friends during week ends.If I will not travel along with the contract then my punishment for myself will be destroy all my shoes and sandals and I will come to school on slippers for one day. While if I will be able to follow all the terms in the contract and comply with it then I my requite will be, spending the whole weekend in my favourite set down resort and hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment